Deadline for abstract submission passed on March 12.
The on-line submission form remains open for the authors of invited lectures and also "late posters" which can be submitted until April 30, 2012.
To submit an abstract of your lecture/poster, please log in to the ON-LINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM and choose the “Submit abstract” option.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AUTHORS
- 1) All abstracts must be written in English.
- 2) Please assign one of the main topics of the scientific program to your abstract.
- 3) Please fill in the required fields of the on-line submission form:
- a) Authors’ and co-authors’ names and affiliations (institute, city and country).
- b) Title of the abstract which shall precisely indicate the content of the presentation, shall not exceed 250 characters and shall not be in all capital letters.
- c) Text of the abstract which shall not exceed 300 words and shall have the following structure: introduction (background/aims), methods, results and conclusion.
- 4) An image can be attached to the abstract. Please note that it will be printed in the Book of Abstracts in black and white only.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
The authors of submitted abstracts will be notified about acceptance and type of their presentations by the end of March 2012. The authors of accepted presentations will simultaneously receive information concerning the expected length of the presentations, their placement in the program, technical requirements, Slide Center, etc.¨
Please note that such acceptance is only preliminary. The final acceptance of a presentation and publication of its abstract will be subject to registration of the author or presenting co-author and payment of the registration fee.
PUBLICATION OF SELECTED ABSTRACTS
Abstracts of accepted lectures/posters will be published in the Book of Abstracts, which will be a supplement of the “International Angiology” journal, and will be distributed to all congress participants. If you do not wish to publish your abstract, please notify the Congress Secretariat before March 31, 2012.
If you have any questions or technical problems concerning abstract submission, please do not hesitate to contact the Congress Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 731 496 062).